- This event has passed.
Back To School = Back To Normal?
February 11, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm CETFree
hosted by the EdTech Circle of Factory Berlin
About this Event
Since last year, many schools and universities have had their fair share of challenges in operating and providing their curriculum fully online. What will education look like after the pandemic? Will we go back to normal or will we build a new normal?
A global pandemic and the related measures taken to curb its effects have introduced new obstacles in the work of educators and educational institutions, as well as revealed mishaps of the existing structures. Seeking to both understand those challenges and the ways educators have worked around them, as well as to explore the future of education, we’re talking with educators who are reinventing it.
We are happy to invite you to the first public event of the EdTech Circle of Factory Berlin for 2021! We will discuss the current developments in education with our speakers and get valuable insights for the future!
The event will be held online. Watch it live below!
- 6:00 pm: Welcoming our speakers
- 6:10 pm: Key remarks from our speakers
- 6:20 pm: Structured discussion
- 6:45 pm: Questions from the audience
- 7:00 pm: End of online event
About the Speakers
- Tabitha Schultz is a high school teacher and pedagogical assistant at x3 Learning e.V., an educational startup that supports students through coaching, guiding them “from possibility to reality”.
- Manuel Dolderer is one of the founders and the current president of CODE University, a private, state-recognized University of Applied Sciences for digital product development that is “educating the digital pioneers of tomorrow”.
About Factory Berlin EdTech Circle
The EdTech Circle is a group of EdTech entrepreneurs and enthusiasts created within Factory Berlin, to promote innovation in the area and discuss new formats for education and learning and rethink the sector to face new challenges.