- This event has passed.
Build your Guild!
May 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm CEST€149
From solo players to teams using gamification and positive psychology!
Are your employees not motivated to do their work? Is the performance of your team stagnating, even though they have the skills you were looking for? Does your team seem to not be able to work as…a team?
What if the answer lies in considering the character strengths in your team instead of only assessing their technical competences? What if there was a method to identify and match the people in your team in a way that guarantees they can work together? And what if you could take that even further by developing a playful environment for your team to be happy and motivated to come to work every day, boosting their productivity from within?!
Tap into the secrets of positive psychology and gamification by working with experts in optimal human functioning, motivation and growth and transform your working environment into a playground where teams thrive!
Positive Psychology is a “scientifically-rooted approach, helping individuals, groups and communities increase well-being, enhance and apply strengths, improve performance and achieve valued goals”. As a systemic positive psychology coach, Martyna Lochstet works with evidence-based concepts and interventions to achieve positive and sustainable changes in your life and work. She founded Senshi Coaching in order to bridge the gap between nerds and normies as a systemic positive psychology coach.
Gamification stands for “applying game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts”. Antonis Triantafyllakis has been studying and using gamification in the field of learning and development for the past two years. With a background that combines over a decade of experience in youth work with design, stage performance and IT, he can ensure a holistic, playful and impactful approach to training, easily adaptable to your needs. He founded MYTRAINER to combine his passion for experiential learning and gamification, and assist people to develop skills for the 21st century.
What you’ll learn and experience
- Cutting-edge research on character strengths, motivation and work satisfaction
- How to identify character strengths and why strength awareness is essential for your team to be able to work together and thrive
- How to boost the motivation of your team using gamification and positive psychology in your workplace
- How to ensure employee retainment and increase productivity through a long-term plan of workplace gamification, linked to the character strengths in your team
- How to evaluate and adapt your strategy around positive psychology and gamification to optimise the outcomes and ensure growth
How you’ll learn
This will be an intensive interactive workshop, so you’ll be introduced to positive psychology and gamification in learning by doing manner. Do not expect a passive, boring presentation; come ready for action! Marty and Antonis are both highly experienced in the methodologies of experiential learning and are able to practice what they preach, so expect a gamified and positive learning environment that will keep you engaged, while ensuring you’ll retain the knowledge you’ll be gaining in the workshop and you’ll be ready to put it to practice in your work.
Professionals involved in HR management, development, recruitment and change management.
- Introduction to character strengths, motivation and work satisfaction
- Methods for identifying character strengths on individual employees
- Introduction to gamification and positive psychology in the workplace
- Strategic planning around gamification, linked to individual character strengths
- Planning a growth based evaluation and follow-up within your strategic plan
Join us at eifas (Saarbrücker Straße 20/21, 10405) on Saturday, May 18th, at 11:00 for an intensive and exciting 5-hour long workshop!
REGISTER NOW and start building your guild!
Limited to 12 participants only!